1: Law and Strategy
The law, written plainly and simply. And the strategies you need to make a winning case!
Table of Contents:
- Why a dog owner must take action
- How to proceed
- Getting the facts straight
- Essential concepts and terms
- Defenses against liability
- Finding the "deep pocket"
- How to make an insurance claim
- Beware of the statute of limitations
- Using Small Claims Court
- Retaining a lawyer
- Claims against the government and humane societies
- Where to go from here
2: Liability Wizard
For dog owners whose dogs have been injured by other dogs. The Liability Wizard runs on your computer. It asks you questions and gives legal advice based on your answers. The closest thing to sitting with your attorney!
3: Pre-written Letters and Forms
A good lawyer knows exactly the right words. These letters and forms were written by Attorney Kenneth M. Phillips, the USA's leading expert in dog bite law. Just fill in the blanks and put them in the mail!